BioMEMS at MAE-UTA
Information on Hot Embossing and Laser Micromachining at MAE-UTA.
Robotically Automated Surface Finishing
Automation & Robotics Research Institute (ARRI) - Currently UTARI - The University of Texas at Arlington Research Instittute
The home of the automated surface finishing projects.
Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
The University of Texas at Arlington
Preview/Gateway to Engineering
Professional Organizations Links
American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
Robotic Industries Association (RIA).
Robotics Online - Robotics Resources and Information.
Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME).
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
Spin off company from ARRI. Manufactures and markets equipment for ASF work such as active force devices.
(You may need to hold the SHIFT key while clicking to download the file(s).)
1. THE 2000 CONTROL CONFERENCE CLUSTER (CCC 2000) JULY 12-19, 2000.
2. MIM 2000: The IFAC Symposium on Manufacturing, Modeling, Management and Control, July 12-14
3. ISIC 2000: The 15th IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Control, July 17-19
4. MED 2000: The 8th IEEE Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation, July 17-19
5. An International One-Day Workshop on Challenges and Opportunities for Systems, Control and Automation in the 21st Century, July 16.